The following list, of things you might want to bring to Shikoku Saburo no Sato to make sure you have a good time, is not exhaustive, but just something to get you started.
- Playing equipment, such as…
- Warmup balls
- Shoes – no metal studs!
- Team uniform or bibs
- Sun protection
- Team esky and drinks
- Personal first aid equipment
- Food and drinks – there is a grocery store and a Lawson nearby
- Onsen towels
- Rain gear – since we are at an outdoors venue
- Sleeping gear for people in tents or on cabin floors – sleeping bag, ground mat, pillow,
it could get chilly!
- Enough money to get you through the weekend – ATMs may be closed!